- Your unique factor directly relates to the type of clients you will land and who your customers are.
- What makes you - you.
- How would you act with no social pressure around you?
Finding Your Voice
- What angers you?
- What makes you cry?
- And what have you mastered?
- Also, What gives you hope?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you had all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
- What would blow your mind?
- What platform do you own?
- And what change would you like to see in the world?
- If you had one day left, how would you spend it?
Read more here: accidentalcreative.com/creating/10-questions-that-will-help-you-find-your-voice/
- It’s your job to assist them by making your unique selling proposition obvious, different and memorable enough that they can see exactly what your business has to offer that possible competitors do not.
- It does not have to be about the product or service. It can be purely the vision.
Learn the power of vulnerability with this Ted Talk:
If You’re Not Sure
- Write a lot
- Experiment boldly
- Learn to hear yourself
- Find what feels true
Read more here: zenhabits.net/voice/
A couple of more tips:
- Failover and again until you find your fit.
- Try new things and see not where you excel, but where your interest is piqued.
Some Great Examples
Who you are is defined on your social media profile’s about section. Secondary areas include your bio on your promo page or website.
Who are you helping?
- Young organizations?
- Building schools?
- Building communities?
- Inspiring the leaders of tomorrow?
A Few Examples
Helps build schools in Ghana
With every pair of shoes purchased, Toms donates one to someone in need. Their campaign is called “One for One.” To date, they have provided over 35 million new pairs of shoes.
Every product sold has a measurable donation and to date they have provided over 87 million meals globally through the WFP and Feeding America.
Can You Inspire Action?
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Wright Brothers
TED Talk to inspire action: ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action
Don’t Spend Your Time Convincing People
- You’re not trying to convince people.
- You’re to live by example.
- Put this lifestyle into your unique selling proposition.