Facebook is the fastest platform to develop your know, like, and trust factor.
A frictionless sales funnel.
You can meet hundreds of thousands of people, but without purpose, you’ll make nothing of it.
Ensure you can answer these questions before moving forward:
- What value do I want to provide to people?
- How do I want to provide this value (i.e. podcasting, writing, shooting video, consulting)?
- If I were to build my business around my lifestyle what would that look like?
Who should your network to comprise of?
Answer these questions to help you figure it out:
- What habits and routines should they have?
- The income level should they have?
- The industries should they be working in?
- What social activities should they take part in?
- The type of friends should they have?
- What past accomplishments should they have?
- The social platform should they be most active on?
- Where do they live?
Design a Networking Avatar
This is how I describe my avatar:
- Head of growth, founder, or a top marketer at a marketing software or education company with less than two hundred employees located in San Francisco. Ideally, they should be making over six figures.
- They enjoy nature, walking, coffee, reading, writing, and hustling on weekends.
- They appreciate people who write in-depth blog posts.
- Also, they regularly eat healthy food and exercise.
- They are purpose driven to help others.
- And they are very active on Facebook.
Note: As your network grows, your avatar should narrow, not expand.
Optimize Social Profiles for Emotional Triggers
Find Relevant Conferences with Facebook Groups
Perfect for connecting to my avatar.
- Group Finder feature.
You need to focus on increasing your know, like, and trust factor.
Extract Your New Network
Extract Facebook profile URLs
- From the Groups.
- And from friends.
Input Settings & Write the Follow-Up Message
I noticed you’re in the Growth Marketing Facebook Group. Also, I wanted to connect because we have similar interests.
I happen to run the largest marketing community in San Francisco.
Are you working on any marketing projects?”
Bonus Automation 🙂
In Mass Planner, you can automatically wish all your friends Happy Birthday.
Produce Value Your Audience Cares About
Use Tools to Keep Track of People
Create a Word-of-Mouth Network
I average 1 - 3 cents per a view when showing the video to an audience who has visited my website.
- Post every day.
- Variable rewards.
- Re-purpose content.
- Strict rules.
- Develop thought leadership.
- First comment
- Small win
- Get personal
Live Stream Software
How to Grow Your Facebook Group
Cross-Reference Facebook Groups
Psychology Behind Viral Facebook Ads