What could be the color, fonts, and headlines??
5 Essential Elements
- Instant Clarity Headline & Tagline
- Amazing Photography
- Consistent Color
- Consistent Font
Instant Clarity Headline
End Result Customer Wants
+ Specific Period Of Time
+ Address The Objections
- Your home sold in 90 days or I’ll buy it
- In 1 hour, learn the copywriting systems that will double your conversions or your money back
- Hot fresh pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or it’s free
“I help people do THIS so they can have THAT”
Know when to capitalize a word: titlecapitalization.com
Why It’s Important
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an e-commerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a product’s image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
More great stats can be found here: jeffbullas.com/2012/05/28/6-powerful-reasons-why-you-
Some Great Resources to Bookmark
Free stock photos:
Best image editors:
The Importance of Color
Color plays a vital role in our world. Color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. It can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite. When used in the right ways, color can even save on energy consumption.
As a powerful form of communication, color is irreplaceable. Red means “stop” and green means “go.” Traffic lights send this universal message. Likewise, the colors used for a product, website, business card, or logo cause powerful reactions.
Find out the meaning behind different colors here:
Color Can Do Incredible Things
26 Million People Changed Profile Pictures With Facebook’s Rainbow Pride Filter.
Great Color Resources
Choosing your color scheme:
Color theory and ideas:
What the Font is Going on?
Fonts & Logos of Popular Brands:
Know How to Pair Fonts
- Picking your logo is crucial to translate your message.
- I picked my logo because it represents interconnectedness and leading communities
Resources to find your logo:
- Squarespace Logo
A Little Extra
- If you want a logo designed by a professional, then I suggest outsourcing a design from Fiverr or 99designs. I’ve used both and have come away a happy customer over and again without digging too far into my pockets.
1.Create your headline
2.Create your tagline
3.Take good pictures
4.Select a font pair
5.Select your colors
6.Find your logo