11 Sep Use These Seven LinkedIn Growth Hacks to Generate More Leads
What changed? I stylized my posts for mobile. I posted almost every day. Wrote excellent copy. That took me from 1,500 – 27,000 followers. Then I honed how to direct this flow of engagement to our website. And, most importantly, how to turn this engagement into leads. In the process, I figured how I could drive over ten thousand visits from LinkedIn to our company’s website every week. I also nailed down a lead collection process. Here are the seven tips and strategies that made this happen:
1. Drive Traffic to Your Company’s Landing PageWant to know how I gained 1,500 followers on BAMF Media’s LinkedIn page and sent 3,000 visitors to our site? I used one of my many viral LinkedIn outlines from our BASH community. I tagged my page in the post after I had optimized it for conversions. Ignore the scrape buttons, that’s part of a custom tool we have for our BASH community. In three days, I had 2,000 more followers. Look at this traffic another way; I sent upwards to 20,000 visits to my LinkedIn company landing page. That’s HUGE. All from one status post.
2. Lead Your Best Articles Back to Your SiteLinkedIn loves how-to content about LinkedIn (how meta). And they love story-oriented content about the workplace. With how-to content, I always leave the second half of the article on my website. In this case, I wrote an article with eleven tips to gain a following on LinkedIn. I included the first five in the piece, then had a link to view the last six on my blog. This way I can capture my readers in a Facebook re-marketing audience to run ads to them. This piece drove almost five hundred visitors to my website over the span of a week. Impressive!
3. Use the ManyChat Integration with ZapierYou need to be capturing your audience on Messenger and email. It’s not one or the other. You need both. Our Messenger list has of over 6,000 subscribers and is more active than a 30,000-person email list. Yes, you heard that right. No longer do you need two call-to-actions because – as of this week – y0u can integrate ManyChat, a popular Messenger subscriber platform, with Zapier. “This gives you unlimited opportunities for using our Messenger marketing platform together with your favorite CRM and email marketing services:
- Add a lead in your CRM when you get a new subscriber in ManyChat.
- Ask a subscriber for an email / phone number inside the bot and add it to your email marketing service / CRM.
- Register subscribers to a webinar with 1 tap.” – ManyChat’s official update